Sunday, December 28, 2008

"Can't Touch Me!" Well, when I seen you, I touched you!

Here is my review of the 16GB 2ND Generation iPod Touch.

As soon as I seen it in the case, as I was un-wrapping it on Christmas morning I took it out and glared at it as if it was a gift from god himself. The iPod Touch is simply stunning and beautiful, much nicer than other iPods. I un-boxed it, took out the polishing cloth and started polishing it every five minutes; I didn't want it to loose its beauty! I also got a case for the iPod Touch, sadly it was just for the gym and wasn't made for every-day use so anyways I plugged it in and started syncing my movies, music, photos and more and also updated the firmware and started downloading some applications. The brightness and look of it in general was just amazing; I'd much rather make love to that than Pamela Anderson :P Joking, anyways back on topic!

After the sync was complete I left it charging and charging and charging, took a nap and watched a movie and went down to the lobby of the resort we were at that night to use the WiFi. I was also listening to music, I found that the sound quality was amazing! I love the fact that I can browse the internet and listen to my music at the same time. Pages loaded so fast, unlike what people told me and I found that a lot of the sites I were interested in auto-matically re-directed you to the mobile version! The only downside regarding the internet was that if you're missing certain plugins, you can't view certain web-pages.

After I returned to my room it was around 3AM and I decided to watch my favorite show, The Real World. The video quality was just amazing, full screen and taking advantage of the fact it's wide-screen. The sound was also good quality, everything was crystal clear and magical.

I started using apps, sadly I used up my $25 Gift Card on a bunch of episodes of the Real World and two CD's from All Time Low! So, I've been running of the free applications. The free applications arn't as nice as they could be and their really isn't that much of choice but I'm picking up a gift card tomorrow along with a new phone and plan on enjoying X-PLANE and other paid applications, including the fact I can't wait for the NFS game!

After that I started viewing photos of myself, my old girlfriend and photos from parties. The photos came out crystal clear and I love the ability to just slide to change view the next photo, it's an amazing feature!

I found out that my girlfriend found a picture of me and my old friend, Laura which died and I don't have a computer that I can save photos too and anyways I went on facebook and was disappointed that I couldn't save the photo so after a few minutes I googled and figured out how, luckily I was able to download the photo to my iPod directly from FACEBOOK!!

Yesterday I went out and bought a case to use generally, you know, in your pocket type of case! I got a Griffen iClear or something like that and it's a hard shell clear case that came with a screen protector. Sadly, I couldn't put on the screen protector but it was only $15 at Wal-Mart so it wasn't that bad, the case is protective, slim and not really noticeable when it's in you're hands! You also have access to all the ports and switches which is really nice as a pose to past iPods and their cases :P

So this is my review for now, I'll update it in a bit when I get more on it, you now, get it unleashed.

Hopefully theirs a jail break out sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment