Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Crazy Chrome

So, I've been experimenting with various programs. Mainly web browsers, so far the browsers I've used: IE 8 BETA 2, Firefox 3, Opera, Safari, Flock and now Google Chrome. Google Chrome seems really similar to Firefox and Flock, only it seems to be faster and just a little more sleeker. First off, you can download Google Chrome for Windows XP & Windows Vista, both operating systems it runs good on. I find that it would look better with Windows Vista over Windows XP but that is just my personal opinion.

The main points I look for in a web browser is speed, look & design, organization, clarity and options. Google Chrome so far has provided more speed than any other browser I've used, the look & design is simple and sleek. The organization is amazing and very useful along with the clarity. Clarity meaning that it isn't hard to find options and there isn't a whole lot to learn, the minute you open it up and type in the page you want you basically know the whole program.

I have yet to download something using the browser, so far though I'm guessing it's similar to Firefox's download manager, well, I hope.



Get it now:

My next post will be about photo editing, look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment